Monday, November 16, 2009

msc: (tardy) sweet potato cupcakes

Photobucket

I made them. They are late but I did make them. Here they are. Pete says they are yummy. I have not tried one yet but I'm sure they are.

Photobucket

Thanks to Karen of Karen's Cookies, Cakes & More for picking this month's cupcakes. Make sure you check out her blog and all the bakers at MS: Cupcakes Club.

To get you all in the mood for Thanksgiving...

Photobucket

Because nothing says Thanksgiving like sweet potato cupcakes and a cat dressed as a turkey/chicken.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. HAHA! Hilarious! I love it!

    The cupcakes, Pete, and the cat. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I think these would be wonderful for thanksgiving too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably the best picture ever taken of anything at anytime. Charlie is very proud to be posted on your blog in his chicken-y glory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe the cutiest kitty/cupcake combo i've ever seen! and the cupcakes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I can't believe that Charlie put up with having that on his head for even a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha great picture with the cat! I think he (or she) is saying he's ok with the turkey costume so long as he gets a taste of the cupcake :) Your cupcakes look wonderful. I love that I can see the melty, sticky goodness of your marshmallows - yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable pictures! And better late than never. I completely made the wrong cupcakes last month! Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yummy, love the marshmallows on top! Adorable pictures too. I don't think my cats would have kept that hat on long enough for me to even get a picture!

    ReplyDelete